- PANDA ART K : Art class for preschoolers. This class will be a lot of fun for your creative child to utilize materials, tools and techniques to create amazing art works that even the smallest hands can make. We’ll learn fundamentals in art such as lines, shapes, color, form and rhythm.
- PANDA CHINESE K (parent child): Learn a foreign language with your young ones. Play based immersion in Mandarin Chinese which allows everyone in the family to learn theme based vocabularies, common expressions, songs, and practical words that you can use in everyday speech.
- PANDA LEARN: We will sing, draw, read, do activities and play to grow your child’s critical and logical reasoning skills for the English language. We’ll learn phonics, words, spelling and much more.
- PANDA CHINESE I : Introductory Mandarin learning for first time non-native Mandarin learners. Students will learn from our first year introductory curriculum for non-native speakers. First year lessons revolve around ideas about the self. You’ll learn to describe who you are and what you care about . The focus is on everyday speech and vocabulary building.
- PANDA CHINESE II : Chinese for intermediary non-native learners. Students will learn from our second year intermediary curriculum. These curriculum revolve around terminologies found in nature. We will Learn words, written characters. See characters appear in simple sentences, learn to utilize vocabularies in sentences, utilization of verbs and adjectives which focuses on speech development.
- PANDA CHINESE III: Mandarin classes for advanced non-native Chinese students. Students will learn from our third year advanced curriculum. Learning key words associated with their surroundings and social life. Discuss about our household, schools, neighborhoods, etc. Begin to see vocabularies appear in contextual reading, and continue to build upon 2+ years of accumulated Mandarin.
- PANDA CHINESE IV: Chinese learning for non-native students. Students completing their last years of preliminary everyday spoken Chinese. These final themes focuses on the global scale, revolve around culture, language, history and life in China. We’ll discuss cultural taboos and current events. This class will focus on paragraph reading and writing, some Chinese typing, and fluency in speaking.
- PANDA CHINESE KD(1-20): Chinese made easy for the young mind. Students will learn characters which serves as building blocks to the Chinese language. Each character is interlinked with characters previous taught to enable pre-k readers to built reading and writing skills. Characters will be explained and dated to its most primitive art form (oracle bone scripture) along with the use of idioms for story telling. Our young pupil will learn the culture and history behind each unique character. Our interactive classroom is centered around drawing, dramatic play and games for the creative mind. This class is meant for native speakers or advanced non-native speakers. The characters will be taught with both simplified and traditional forms.
- PANDA CHINESE MC(1A-6B): Mandarin classes for students living abroad wanting to learn curriculum based lessons for 2nd grade and higher. The course work uses a Singapore based textbook 欢乐伙伴 which is ideal for Chinese learners living abroad. The MC textbook is rich in content, it covers pinyin, character reading and writing, theme vocabularies, speaking, excerpt reading, grammar and writing skills. In addition to the text, there will be FREE web based content, online quiz’s and take home study sheet and practices.
Art (ages 5+)
- PANDA ART I : Introductory art class for children ages 5 and older, students work with various mediums to learn about lines, shapes, color, contour, symmetry, rhythm, patterns, and composition. Featuring bi-monthly theme based lessons using various art methods.
- PANDA ART II : Secondary art class for children ages 7 and older and or mixed age classes. Various art mediums will be introduced, and will lead to intermediary drawing skills. This class requires students to have had prior exposure to art. Students will learn preliminary art concepts, art expressions and various art styles and expressions.
- PANDA ART III : Advanced art class for children ages 9 and older. Students are required to have had prior art learning to be introduced to design, classical art, modern art, mixed medium art and conceptual art. Advanced learning in drawing, shading, sketching and painting.
- PANDA CARE (monthly) : We provide school pick up and care for local pre-schools and elementary schools in a small group, safe and kids friendly environment for learning and playing. Snack and outdoor play will be provided. Lot’s of fun and game, as well as one on one homework and tutoring help.
- PANDA EXTRA CARE (extended hour/drop-in) : For families looking for flexible after school care, and last minute care options during early releases and school closures. We provide hourly punch card in which you can purchase and use.
- PANDA DAY CAMP (9am-5pm) : Featuring morning Mandarin lessons tailored to fit the skill level of the group, fun packed activities and games, lunch and a movie, park/field days on W and F, and an afternoon hands on art/craft class. Offered during school closures and upon parents request.
- PANDA HALF DAY WEEKLY CAMP (9-1 or 1-5 M-F): Weekly camps with the option to sign up for either Mandarin or art half day sessions, field trip to nearby parks on Wed and Fri afternoons. Mandarin and art classes will be customized for your student’s level.
- PANDA FULL DAY WEEKLY CAMP (9-4 M-F): Small group Morning Mandarin lessons combined with afternoon art classes. Weekly field trips to explore our local community. Enjoy an abundance of outdoor play, movie time, snacks, games and activities.
- PANDA CAMP AFTER CARE (5pm-6pm): Camp days after care available per parents request for families needing a later pick up time.
All day/holiday camps run per parent request and requires a min. of 3 students. Click to send CAMP REQUEST
- Custom theme based parties
- Various themes to chose from: Art/craft/games/movie
- Exclusive facility usage for up to three hours
- Onsite (20 children max)
- 2 trained teachers to facilitate
All parties run per parents request. Click to inquire a QUOTE